Visit Principal's Message Page - located above under more...
Help support our school by shopping at Amazon. Click this link.
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact us at (718) 898-6973 to request assistance.
- March 2nd - Smile NY (8:15 a.m.)
- March 6th - Parent Workshop CookShop for Families #3 (8:30 a.m.)
- March 8th - Parent Workshop (8:30 a.m.)
- March 9th - PTA Sponsored Family Fitness Night (6:00 p.m.)
- March 12th - Scholastic Book Fair
- March 13th - Parent Workshop Parenting a Child with Disabilities (2:30 p.m.)
- March 13th - Scholastic Book Fair
- March 14th - Report Cards Distributed
- March 14th - Scholastic Book Fair
- March 15th - Half Day of School Dismissal at 11:30
- March 15th - Parent Teacher Conferences (12:30 - 2:20 and 4:30 - 7:15)
- March 19th - Kindergarten Parent Workshop Rise NY (2:30 - 4:00 p.m.)
- March 20th - Parent Workshop CookShop for Families #4 (8:30 a.m.)
- March 22th - 5th Graders & Art of the Dance World Performance (9:00 a.m.)
- March 23rd - CASA On Stage Program (2:2o - 4:30 p.m.)
- March 23rd - PTA Sponsored Movie Night (6:00 p.m.)
- March 27th - PTA Meeting (8:15 a.m.)
- March 27th - SLT Meeting (3:45 p.m.)
- March 28th - Parent/Child Art Workshop (2:30 p.m.)
- March 30th - No School Spring Brake
-Spring Recess - March 30-April 8th
Our newly painted track!
Online Math Resources
Go Math resources where you can watch videos, view lessons in Spanish, review skills and skills practice.
Students have login information.
NYS K-12 Common Core Curriculum
Release 2016 Grades 3-9 ELA & Math State test questions
Expert- created content and resources for every subject and level. Always free.
IXL Math: Online Math Practice
They also have other subject areas including ELA, Science and SS.
Attention All Shop & Stop Shoppers!
Help Support our School by signing up
To Sign- up visit
P.S. 212's School ID: 15551
Clip and Save! Wanted all Box Tops for Education and Labels for Education
Congratulations P.S. 212
Our school is now recognized as Media Certified since
We just received new certification!
Visit the Common Sense Web Site
You can also visit us at School Portals at:
P.S. 212 School of CyberScience and Literacy
Visit our main website: