Remote Learning Expectations
During hybrid or 100% remote learning, your child is expected to complete all assignments provided by the teacher. At the same time, we recognize that working independently at home is different and difficult for many students, so we want to provide flexibility.
- Students and families should check Google Class daily for important updates from their teachers.
- At-home assignments will be posted in Google Class by 8:30am everyday.
- For Pre-K, expect your child to have live instruction for 30 minutes, broken up into session.
- For grades K-2, expect your child to have live instruction for 65 to 95 minutes, broken up into sessions of no more than 30 minutes.
- For grades 3-5, expect your child to have live instruction for 90 to 110 minutes, broken up into sessions of no more than one 45 minutes.
- At-home assignments for each week should be turned in by 9:00pm each day. Assignments will be graded.
- All students are expected to sign into Google Classroom and fill the attendance Google Form by 8:30 everyday.
- During 100% distance learning, your teacher will conduct live lessons via Zoom. Check your grade page for your live class schedule. In the event that your live class will be cancel or reschedule it would be posted on your Google Classroom.
- When signing in for virtual classes or meetings, students are expected to be on time, appropriately dressed, and ready to learn. We suggest signing in 5 minutes before class starts. Please try to reduce background noise and distractions as much as possible.